Tuesday 4 July 2017

Advice to give to those who are just entering through the gate of their career


Wherever you go, whatever you do, if your heart supports you and says to your soul it is right, Do it. Do it in the best possible way you can. Never expect anything in return. Expectations can never give you more than you can acquire for yourself. Fix your short terms goal. Complete the target. Don't heed, if they say you've achieved something, it'll make you weak. Do heed, if you have left some unfinished task or if there is possibility you may have done it in some better ways. As I said, Complete the Target. See Forward. Straighten your head. Opportunities lies in future but you have to work in present. Busy yourself with the next Target/Goal. Ensure, you don't have any free time left. Keep on completing the goals. Then, Retire whenever you want. Then, think about your journey. It'll definitely be a panoramic view of Heaven. The delight of it will never leave you. Never!
You are not a winner because it was never about winning. You are a lover, who loved his life, which we hardly do.
It's not about the game, It's about the life you live. Make it worth living.
All the very best to your future."

2 comments:

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...