Monday 24 July 2017

The most common lies I'm tired of hearing

  1. “No I am not hungry, you order for yourself.” (Ends up eating half of my food!)
  2. “I’ll come in 5 minutes!” ( This is the person who always cancels plans.)
  3. “I don't judge people on looks.” (People with double-standards)
  4. “I too haven't studied for tomorrow's exam.” (I know man you’ll top tomorrow, why such big lies?)
  5. “Money can't buy happiness.” ( Really? I won't explain this!)
  6. “H C Verma is a basic book for IIT-JEE”. ( Please never ever trust this! That shit is not at all basic!)
  7. “I have no balance, you call!” (You say this and then even I’ll not have balance.)
  8. “We’re best friends forever.”(Those who said left eventually! Liars! Those high school friendships!)
  9. “Just learn formulas and go, you’ll nail all the numericals in exam!” (Dude, it doesn't work, never ever!)
  10. “You can trust me.” ( Enough, it's the most elaborate method of self harm to trust someone more that your own self!)
*BURPS* (enough lies digested)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...