Tuesday 25 July 2017

Behavior of a confident person

  • They don't show off
  • They can say no without any explanation
  • Reacts same for a compliment and criticism
  • Least bothered about what others think
  • Emotionally balanced
  • They are not afraid to take any challenge
  • Thinks about solution rather than the problem
  • Ready to take calculated risks
  • They don't fight for rights, they know how to get them.
  • Usually they are not tensed, because they know how to get the things done.
  • They feel less insecurity
  • They don't compare with others
  • They know there is a solution for every problem
  • They stand straight
  • Smile when look at to new people
  • They can deal any situation
  • They treat Janitors and rich same way…
Finally they know life is brief, don't waste time on things which are not worthwhile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...