Tuesday 25 July 2017

The most dangerous thing in the world

The most dangerous thing .?? In the world .? Is within you, your ego.
  • Calling someone a slut, a whore, a skank just because she ignored you.
  • Hating someone coz he/she is better than you.
  • Gossiping rumours about one's life coz you don't have one.
  • Raping someone and spraying their faces with acid just coz she rejected you.
  • Hurting yourselves or killing your strengths just coz someone let you, your ego and your self-esteem​ down.
  • Desperate measures in vain, as you hate to let your ego get hurt by the word “ virgin”
  • Peer pressure hurting your every vein to smoke and drink as your ego hurts when they say you are not manly enough.
  • At last for extreme measures, killing oneself just coz your ego is not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...