Wednesday 26 July 2017

The things I found beautiful in life

Everything.
  • Sons who respect their parents, be with them, after marriage also, is beautiful.
  • Just have a look to this.
  • Ever seen a peacock dancing?
  • Blessings, you are blessed with everything.
(I couldn't find a better picture than this)
  • Heard a baby, trying to say ‘mumma’ for the first time
  • Ever tried donating blood. (Dekar dekho accha lagta hai.)
And yes, helping a poor is, beautiful.
Beautiful, everthing in life is beautiful.
Stop complaining, start thanking. See how your life start changing.
Trust me, it works.
Thank you.

Shahu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...