Thursday 27 July 2017

Real like example of karma

I used to have guy friends dropping me at home while coming from work. After reaching my apartment we would talk for sometime and then I would head over to my flat.
One day this Uncle came to our house and right in front of me he said,
“Naidu ji, Please control your daughter. She comes home with different guys, talks to them for hours inside our society. Other kids will be influenced by this and it is a bad thing. If you do not take an action now, she will run away with someone. And what if she falls for some low paying guy or someone from other religion. You will regret for the rest of your life.”
“She was just talking right? What is the big deal? And the society or you have no right to tell what my daughter should do. And that guy thing you said, I want her to marry in some other religion. Don't worry we will call you for the wedding.”
That uncle left muttering that my dad had gone mad.
That uncle had made all the girl's lives miserable. We were working women. But still he would not leave a chance to humiliate us in front of others, if we are seen talking to a guy. Everyone was tired of his backward and interfering attitude.
My dad later made me understand people will talk and I shouldn't mind. If I want to talk to guy friends, and if people are creating such a fuss, bring them to the flat and talk.
We shifted from that society after a few years and I totally forgot about that incident.
Till the time my marriage was fixed.
My father had gone to give my marriage invitation in that society. He met that uncle there.
Apparently, that uncle’s daughter ran away a year back with some other religion guy, just as the father had feared.
My father simply gave the invitation to him and said,
“Please do come. It’s a love cum arranged marriage.”
Co-incidence or karma. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...