Sunday 30 July 2017

Some relationship tips








  1. Relationship Advice: Never ever tell your past story to your present partner. It will screw your life at any point of time.
  2. Attraction: Its not always true that you are in love. At early stage mostly its attraction and then it is love.
  3. Loved Ones: Never skip the time you get to spend with your Loved ones. One day when everyone will leave you, your loved ones will always be for you.
  4. Intimate: Unless you don’t feel your partner is surely your true love, don’t get intimate.
  5. Education: You like or don’t like, complete your studies/graduation in any case. In future you will realize it. Today’s competitive world makes it easy for you to survive if you are well educated.
  6. Moral: Never settle for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...