Tuesday 18 July 2017

How to know if u love someone


Does his/her birthday interest you more than yours?

Do you read his/her text over and over again?

Do you walk really slow when you are with him/her?

Does your heart beat fast when you think about him/her?

Do you pretend to be shy infront of him/her?

While looking at him/her, do you you ignore the background and other people?

Have you started listening to slow and romantic songs? Do you relate the song with your condition?

Do you stare him/her shamelessly ?

Do you smile when you hear his/her voice?

Were you thinking about him/her while reading this answer even when there was no specific name mentioned?

If answer to all the above question is yes. Congratulations. You are in love.
 Shops here >>>>
https://goo.gl/5sBuFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...