Thursday 20 July 2017

The most important things life has taught me

✓ “ What doesn't kill you might kill someone else. So careful with the urge to say “I have seen worse” or “It could be worse”.”
✓ “ If you are willing to look at another person's behaviour toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”- Yogi Bhajan.
✓ If I can't project my thoughts the way I want to, then people are going to understand a little part of that, and I will be judged by that little part.
✓ Small minds can’t comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood. Stay strong.
✓ Success is not always what you see. People will be with you when you are successful, but friends will be with you when are trying to achieve it.
✓ Once you get too close, people will break something that can be beautiful. If you recede too far, the beauty will fly away.
✓ Don't burn your opportunities for a temporary comfort.
✓ How to forgive?
✓ You don't have to be perfect for anyone, it's someone that has to find you perfect as you are.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...