Tuesday 1 August 2017

Best motivational speech ever

Jack Ma’s speech. The founder of Alibaba group . He grew up in communist China, failed his college entrance exam twice, was rejected from a lot of jobs including a job at KFC. Now he is the second richest man in China. His net worth is 35.4 billion USD . Some of the best quotes from his speeches are:
“No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on the first day. It’ll keep you motivated and rescue you (from any weak thoughts).”
“If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.”
“Opportunity lies in the place where the complaints are.”
“You never know how much can you do in your life.”
“I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.”
“You need the right people with you, not the best people.”
“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
His story of success was definitely a rags-to-riches one. It definitely inspires each and everyone of us to believe in ourselves and motivate ourselves to be a better version of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...