Wednesday 5 July 2017

10 things you should experience in life


Live alone
Just don’t confuse it with loneliness. Trust me when there is no one to pamper and guide you, you gather extraordinary experiences of life. So, live alone once in your life, it will make you stronger.

A Solo trip
 Just like living alone, traveling solo will teach you a lot. Just walk around unknown lands and meet interesting people on the way.

Fall in Love
 Don’t find love, Let love find you.

Sleep under the stars
To look at the twinkling of stars is a wonderful experience

Abandon gadgets for a day and experience the Simplicity
 Just feel the colors of the forgotten simple life. Don’t become a slave to technology.

Spend a day or two without money
 You will realize how beautiful life can be. Happiness is not all about money, there are hundreds of free things which can give you happiness.
 Always remember that Money is not the key to happiness.

Dancing in the rain
 Experience the Magic. Enjoy every Drop of it.

The feeling of Heartbreak
 You know everything happens for a reason.Heartbreak sucks but it deserves to be a landmark item on the checklist of everybody’s life. It makes you self-reliant. It makes you a better person.

The feeling of Failure
 When we fail, we learn and the lessons learned through failure are some of the most invaluable lessons you could possibly garner in life.

The feeling of complete Happiness
 And no one is in charge of your happiness except you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...