Wednesday 5 July 2017

What you should not try in life

Don't drink water after eating a lot of watermelon. I once did that and got a feeling I don't have the word for.

Don't drink milk after eating fish. One of my friends did that and he got his whole body covered with white spots. I don't really know why but that's what a doctor said.

Don't get yourself dehydrated. Never. Try keeping water with you all the time. It gives you quite terrifying feelings when you're dehydrated.

Don't go easy while dealing with electricity. Don't be just casual. Be safe and all vigilant.

And… don't kill yourself. You're far more bloody important to be just got killed by your own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...