Wednesday 5 July 2017

Things that men do that women cannot do

  1. Pee without coming in contact with the commode, or just pee anywhere for that matter.
  2. Skip wearing vest for a day. If we do it's equivalent then shit gets real.
  3. Go shirtless in public.
  4. Be hairy and not get judged for being lazy to not wax.
  5. Cook bullshit and still look hot while cooking (because men who cook *_*).
  6. Have a wardrobe malfunction and not make headlines the next day.
  7. Sit comfortably with legs wide open, that is, manspread, and not attract judgements of that eagle-eyed Aunty.
  8. Get married in an arranged setting without knowing how to make round rotis.
  9. Bend down to pick something up without having to cover their chest because no one's really interested to see what's inside.
  10. Plan their outings without the fear of tissues and blood accidentally starting to leak from their private region.
  11. Run without fearing juggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...