Friday 7 July 2017

The meaning of life


The meaning of life
When your existence becomes pointless and you give up on life, you also give up the meaning of your life. This may not sound like a big deal initially. That’s until you think about this properly. The one thing that all humans are chasing is the meaning of their life.
“We cannot exist without a meaning for our life. We cannot function without a meaning for our life”
I haven’t always had a meaning for my life and you may be the same right now. As long as you keep looking for it though, you can still live a purposeful existence. I found my meaning for life in the darkest place possible.
It was only after losing what I thought was everything, did I find out how much I already had. I then used what I had to inspire the world through motivational write-ups. This purpose also became the meaning of my existence.
What happens now when I want to give up?
Feed The Human Soul
Now when I want to give up, I have a reason to go on. There is something that is more powerful than me that feeds the human souls I serve. For me, to give up on life would be the equivalent of taking away the very food these humans rely on to survive. My purpose has become bigger than me.
So that’s the answer ladies and gentlemen. When you feel like giving up, you need to revert to why you’re here in the first place. If you haven’t got to this level yet, then you need to keep wanting and trying to understand why you are here. That search will keep you going and stop you from giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...