Wednesday 2 August 2017

Why you need to work hard!

There are numerous proven examples:
Elon Musk - “If other people are putting 40-hour workweeks and, you’re putting in 100-hour workweeks, then, even if you’re doing the same thing, you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.
Mukesh Ambani
Warren Buffett
Jack Ma
Mark Zuckerberg
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Usain Bolt
Mary Kom
Michael Phelps
Serena Williams
Sundar Pichai
Robert Downey Jr.
And the list goes on . .
The key takeaway is; Hard work will pay off when you work hard.
PS: Hard work ~ Perseverance
Never give up!
(Image Courtesy: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need you and you need me

We need one another. I need u and u need me. And because u need me I want to improve myself so that u can get the best of me and u need to i...